Friday, June 29, 2012

A Wedding!


I was finally able to see Tori again today! It was so good to see her, she jumped on me! Great to see her! This weekend is about my brother. He's getting married, which obviously just makes me want to even more. Tori was so stunning today, my princess! And seeing Tres as happy and excited and nervous as he was just makes me ready to take it on myself! Today was their rehearsal dinner. I wasn't suppose to have made it because of business but I told my boss that Tres' rehearsal dinner was today and he said, "Well you can't miss that" with a smile on his face. So I was able to surprise my brother and show up for everything. What a blessed life we all have, so excited to welcome a new sister into the family! So happy for Tres to have found someone to love and be loved by! So happy that I got to see my beautiful future bride along with the rest of my family today! And so thankful for all God's blessings in general! Truly an amazing God! BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment