Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Our First Kiss!


Okay, so this picture isn't our actual first kiss, it's just our most popular one! Haha.

The first time I knew that Tori wanted to kiss me was one week before we actually did. I know it sounds a little old fashion, but I wanted to be dating before we kissed. Especially since I knew it was going to happen, and because well, I'd never had a kiss before and I wanted it to be perfect. Tori and I had been talking for a while, and she wanted to come visit me in Orlando. Instead I kept coming home to Ocala to visit her. I knew that if she visited me in Orlando, we were definitely going to kiss. So I decided to make the trip every weekend. Once I decided that I would ask her out, I made my final journey home (before we were dating). I needed to visit her so I could meet her parents. Which didn't go very well, because I was actually really sick. But they still accepted me. That Saturday, Tori and I spent the whole day together, which was the first time we spent that much time together at once. Then I asked her out. It was now okay for her to come to Orlando. She came on a Friday after a short day at school and she looked so beautiful! I suggested we go to UCF, and so we did. It was fun, and we labeled a bridge "our bridge." After UCF, we went to Waterford Lakes Town Center. While we were in the parking lot, I leaned over and gave her a cute little eskimo kiss! (when your noses kiss) Which we did several more times after... This was the closest I had been to her lips, or any girl's lips. We spent all day together again. We went to my grandparent's and my aunt's houses, so she could meet them all. Afterwards, we went to the Mall at Millenia just to do some looking around. We went back to my grandparents house (where I lived) and we started to say goodbye. We were in my room, because I was putting some stuff away, and then the timing was perfect... She was looking at me with this big smile, and I was probably returning the favor. She wanted it, I wanted it. Then we hugged. Yep. That's it, just a hug. Then I said "well, you should probably be heading home." So I walked her to her car, and I opened her door for her. Timing was perfect again, just another hug. So I said to myself "Come on Daniel!" Then, I closed the door, and she rolled her window down to say goodnight. Then I leaned in a little, then she leaned up a little, then I leaned in more, then her, and eventually... it happened! And then it happened one more time! And I was smiling so big! She was laughing so hard at me because she said I was smiling from ear to ear, but she was smiling pretty big too. She was smiling so big because she was my first kiss! And I was smiling so big because she was my first kiss! Then I told everyone. The end! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment