Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Missions!


Daniel and I have been on two mission trips together, one to North Carolina and the other to Jamaica. The pictures are both from our trip to Jamaica this past December. We truly have a passion for helping others. We are planning to do mission work at least once a year when we get married. Daniel will hopefully have vacations from work and I will have breaks from school (until I start teaching, then I'll still have breaks from school) when we will go. On the top of our list is Africa, but we will go wherever we are called. We recently have heard of an opportunity to go to Brazil, which I really feel is where we need to go. Though, there is a battle in my mind between passion, reality, emotion and hearing from God. With the upcoming wedding, classes and finances of this next year, we surely don't know of it's true possibility. Fortunately, I'm not worried at all. I know that if we are meant to be there, we will be. There's no doubt about that. I'm at peace knowing that God has such big plans for us, He's moving in us and that He is in control. I'm thankful for the burdens and passions he has given us. I'm so excited for what is yet to come!


No comments:

Post a Comment