Wednesday, June 6, 2012

'Tis the Season!


Hi! No fun story for today, but here are some recent things and we want to hear some suggestions from you! Daniel and I are going to look at some outdoor venues this weekend! Woohoo! I've also been looking up some bridal shops, hoping to go with mom in the next couple weeks! I've found some potential bridesmaids dresses, so that's nice. I'm so so so wanting to do TOMS for our bridal party, though that adds a good amount of money to what they will already be spending. Daniel and I finally finished the brownies tonight. I'm going to get my hair done, it's been a while. I'm also going to get some dresses altered this weekend for the upcoming weddings of both of our brothers! 'Tis the season for weddings it seems! We have SO many friends who are engaged right now! So, if any of you know of any great bridal shops in the Orlando area or any outdoor wedding venues in Ocala, please let us know! You're suggestions are much appreciated! Also, the picture has no significance, just a cute one we took a while back.

No comments:

Post a Comment