Thursday, June 28, 2012

Driving, driving, driving!

Hey Everyone! I am currently on my way to North Carolina with Daniel's family! So, I am writing the blog from my phone, I hope it works ok!

I'm so excited to be a couple states closer to Daniel! And a couple hours! Probably 12 from now! Eeeee!

Today, I woke up, packed up, went to class and drove to Ocala! Then, spent a few moments with my beautiful mother and then hit the road! North Carolina bound!

We stopped at Cracker Barrel for dinner. Yum. Banana whole grain pancakes. Oh yeah. ;)

We just passed SOUTH OF THE BORDER a little while ago. Hahaha. Hopefully we will be arriving soon! We've been having an absolutely great time joking and laughing, but I'm pretty sure we're all ready to be there!

This morning, I watched some Capture Studios videos and came close to balling because it's all so real now! (and I terribly miss Daniel) I haven't watched any of those videos since we've been engaged. Which is very surprising. Lots of catching up to do since I haven't watched them in months! :)

The picture (if it works) is from New Year's Eve night in Winter Park. It's one of my favorite date nights. We went ice skating and then to this amazing Thai restaurant! And we walked around some. Then, actually drove back to Ocala barely on time to see the ball drop! It was a good night.

Well, I'm gonna go back to sleep now! So sooner I'll see my wonderful fiancé! Hahaha. Goodnight and God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment