Monday, June 25, 2012

My First Song to Tori!



Today I am going to write about a song I wrote for Tori! :) It is actually a song that I wrote before we were dating. You have to remember that we were long distance at the time, that adds to the depth... haha. Okay, here it is!

When I see her
When I hear her voice or think of her
Day to day, I'm swept away

Head over heals
I don't turn back I like how it feels
Oh you heal

My body and my soul
Without you there is no control
So I miss you, whenever you're gone

And whenever I'm gone

So tell me you believe me when I say
I really want to be there for you
There for you

Tell me you can hear me when I say
I really want to be there fore you
Cause I do

(So this part is kind of a little twist and deserves a story first. The day before I wrote this second half, I asked Tori to be my "girlfriend." Well, I don't know where the confusion came from, but I thought she said no. But really, she didn't "need time to think about it" she "needed time to let everyone know before we made it facebook official and everyone found out that way!" haha. So she called everyone the next day and let them know we were dating. Then she called me and let me know that it was all good and everyone was happy for us. Well I had spent all day mourning the loss of this relationship! Oops. And I mourn by writing songs...and now, the second half)

She's my angel
A night in shining armor I want to be
But she won't see

How I strain to stand and yet I fall
My courage is the underdog
When she's built up a wall so high

And though I try I can't climb
And now it's time to say goodbye
To what could have been

And hello what will be

So there it is, the first song I actually ever wrote for Tori. We look back at it and it's kind of funny. One day I will rewrite the second part to something more realistic. But for now, that is the way it is!

I chose the picture because I thought it was cute! Especially Tori! It is of us on our date night celebrating our 6 months of being together. I took her to Ipenema! It was super good! :) Well I hope you all have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment