Wednesday, June 13, 2012

A Lovely Visit :)


So for today, all I can think to do is tell you all another story. Tori and I had been dating for about a week and I came to visit her in Ocala, from Orlando. It was a short visit, which was kind of depressing. I went to Ocala on a Friday after class. Of course, Tori and I spent the rest of that day (after she got out of school) together! It was so wonderful, first weekend back in Ocala since we had started dating. Good to see the family and such. That night, we went out to dinner with some of my friends. First we went to Ruby Tuesdays, then we went to Starbucks. After Starbucks we went to my house to watch a movie! I don't remember what the movie was though... Anyways, the next morning Tori and I decided to have breakfast together, so we did! We ate at Wolfy's and then headed back to her place. Then I had to say goodbye because I had a Robotics Club meeting in Orlando and our project was behind so I had to go! So I drove back, boring drive, then I sat at the meeting, boring again. And I was thinking, man I wish Tori was here, or I was with her. FINALLY, I could leave the meeting after 4 or so hours. So on my way home I called Tori. "Hi," she said. "Hello" I said. Then I told her that I thought I was going to go out to eat somewhere. She suggested that I go home to "save money." So that's what I decided to do. As I pulled up to my Grandparents house, I noticed my friends car in the driveway.... Then I was thinking "is my grandpa fixing his car?" Then I saw him come out! I was so excited that he had come to visit me! No one (besides Tori in my previous post) had come visit me. So it was great to see him and refreshing at the same time because of the long day of driving and sitting in a meeting. I said to him "so do you want to see my room?" And he said "sure!" I took him to my room and BAM! Sitting on the edge of my bed was my beautiful new girlfriend (Tori) ;). I had never been more surprised in my life! I literally couldn't speak it was so surprising to me, that they would have come to visit me! Yep, this is one of my favorite memories! And I thought I might share it with you all! Later that evening we went to Downtown Disney and ate at the Rainforest Cafe. What a great night! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment