Monday, June 11, 2012

Updates!



So for today, there is not much for me to talk about. All I can think of are updates! I talked to a couple of my groomsman this past weekend and they said yes! I have three more and am looking forward to asking them! Last weekend Tori and I went to look at some venues but it was pretty rainy all weekend making that difficult. Because of this, we will be checking out venues with Tori's dad Saturday morning. Which is exciting! That's pretty much it as far as updates for the wedding. We will really be able to start making bigger and more definite plans after the venue is selected. The questions where and when seem to be the main first two questions when beginning a wedding. And as such, they are our main focus at this stage!

The picture was taken at a concert that Tori surprised me with for our anniversary last October. It was a Josh Groban concert. He can certainly sing, and I had been wanting to go to one of his concerts for a while. So she did a good job picking those out! We really enjoyed his performance! :)

Again we are so thankful for the feedback we have been getting from the site and look forward to hearing any advice, comments, or questions anyone might have!

No comments:

Post a Comment