Friday, June 8, 2012

Bridesmaids! and stuff.


Hello all! Today, we looked at Sholom Park very briefly... it was beautiful! Though we were in a rush, we still had a great time, even in the humidity! Haha. I got my hair done today and my dresses altered, successful day! Also, in success, I have officially asked all of my bridesmaids and they all accepted! YAY. Not like I gave them the option. ;) I certainly love that everyone is so excited for us! Daniel's sisters cried so hard, it was absolutely precious! We met with Brooke earlier in the day, to ask her. That girl cracks me up! I always enjoy her high-pitched squeals. Hahaha. Maggie and Gabby met Daniel, his sisters and I at Starbucks this evening to ask them. We had so much fun, joking and laughing. Afterwards, we went to my house to watch a movie! It is official that Nathaniel and Oakley Evans are going to be our ring bearer and flower girl!! Tomorrow we are going to Katie's graduation party for a bit and then headed to back to Orlando! We're excited to do a little shopping! Haha. It was nice to be in Ocala for a bit, I miss it sometimes! Also, GOOD MEALS. Hahaha. Daniel and I have been on a pretty darn tight budget the past two weeks, so it's always nice to come home. Not to mention, I miss both of the families! I can't wait to find a venue, that's when the planning will really begin! Next weekend will be fun! We will hopefully find our venue! We will have our engagement photos taken! And have our lovely engagement party! :D Well, that's all for now. My next post should be more exciting then my last few... Hahaha. Have a great rest of the weekend!!

As for the photo, this was Daniel and I in our matching outfits, doing a photo shoot in the back yard after a service project for our mission trip last Summer! Hahaha. Notice Forest photo-bombing in the back.

No comments:

Post a Comment