Saturday, June 16, 2012

Fun-filled Weekend!


We had so much fun looking at venues with my dad today! We really liked everything we saw! Though I think we're both leaning towards Golden Ocala! It was so beautiful and I get that tree I want! Hahaha. We are super excited for our engagement party tomorrow! We had a great time preparing for the event today! I love having my brothers in town as well. Jason went to church with Daniel and I tonight and service was great! We really enjoyed getting the chance to meet and pray with Pastor Ron tonight! (So many exclamation marks! Hahaha.) I bought some mochi bonbons for Daniel and I yesterday. Red bean flavor. SO GOOD. The picture was taken a while back one day after school my senior year. Gosh, I love that handsome man! Well, that's about all I have for today! We're are keeping pretty busy this weekend! I'M SO SLEEPY! And I'm not looking forward to the homework I still haven't done yet. Oops.



P.S. For our followers out there, please keep Daniel's family in your prayers. His grandfather was rushed to the hospital today, and they're still not sure what is wrong. He has shown progress, so praise the Lord! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment