Saturday, June 23, 2012

Sisters!


Hooray! Today Tori and I were visited by my sisters, Kristina and Sophia. They left Ocala this morning to spend time with us this weekend. We went to my aunt, Titi Carmen's, house this morning for breakfast! Delicious! She has such a servants heart; she's a wonderful woman. After breakfast we went to a small mall in Orlando to buy us some time. Then we went to Baldwin Park so I could show my sisters the spot that I proposed to Tori! Of course they were thrilled!

What happened next was pretty intense! But in a good way! We went to a little family reunion on my father's (the Ramirez and Spanish) side. There were probably double the amount of people that that house could really hold, but that just meant double the laughter. Everyone was so happy and joyful, it was really a great experience!

After the festivities at the family reunion, we decided to go explore UCF a little bit so Sophia could see the campus. I really love it there. Then I took the girls to their surprise, which was the movie Brave (now playing at a theater near you). I for one thought it was a great movie. Once we got home, we started to make cake pops which we will finish making tomorrow!

Well, that is it for today! I hope that everyone is having a fantastic weekend so far and is looking forward to Sunday! God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment