Saturday, June 2, 2012

The Perfect Ring, the Perfect Man!



I got the engagement ring back today from being resized! FINALLY! The ring is from the Love Vera Wang collection and is so sparkly! One thing you can't see in the picture is the blue sapphires on the side that represent “everlasting love.” Believe it or not, I am a size 4! Yes, I have baby hands. Daniel originally ordered a 4 ¾ and since it was under size 5, they had to create an entirely new ring. Which is awesome, because the ring was made just for me! It's so perfect! I only had the ring for a few days before we took it to be resized, and I was already attached. I kept feeling like something was missing all week! Without the ring, I had to keep convincing myself that this was real, not a dream! Haha. Needless to say, it's nice to have it back. Haha.

Also, Daniel is going to make the greatest husband in the world. He's been showing me that since the day we met. Just the past 24 hours can tell you something! Daniel came to my apartment and made me dinner last night, breakfast this morning, and lunch this afternoon! As if that's not enough, he did the dishes and cleaned my room while I was in the shower. He loves me. I know it. I'll never doubt it.

No comments:

Post a Comment