Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Melbourne and... Sloths?




Hello everyone! I hope you are all having a wonderful week so far! :)

Tori and I have decided that Thursday we are going to explore the Melbourne area (Melbourne Florida... not Australia). There is a slight possibility that when I graduate, I will have a job in Melbourne. There are a lot of engineering locations in that area that haver RF engineering opportunities! I was debating over whether or not to go looking around the area with Tori not knowing whether I will have a job offer. But a coworker suggested that I bring her down for a day to see if she likes it. That way if I get a job offer I can make a quicker "YES!" response! So that's exactly what we are going to do!

Aside from that... As many of you know, Tori's favorite animal is a sloth. Well, in Melbourne, there is an exotic animals pet store and there will hopefully be sloths there! So she is very excited about that!

The picture is from Riverside Park the day I proposed! She had no idea it was coming! The park is really nice though, but there is a better one a little further down the road. Just incase anyone wants to go park hopping in the Orlando/Oviedo area, now you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment