Monday, June 18, 2012

Sweet and Short!


Hey everyone! Here's a picture from the engagement party! :)

So, today while Daniel was at work, I got to look at one of my bridal magazines that his mom gave me yesterday at the party! While I was looking at the magazine I was getting so many ideas! Very excited to figure out the venue so we can start making definite plans! I started making a list of crafts that I want to do for the wedding! :) I found a really cute site with custom bridal apparel (for example bride to be or Mrs. Ramirez). Looking through the magazine also got me even more excited to go dress shopping.

My parents have started a collection of champagne bottles. Now there collection has three bottles; one from ours, my brother's, and their engagement party. I just thought this was a sweet story to tell you all. :)

The icing on our cupcakes melted in Daniel's car this morning... All twenty one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment