Friday, June 15, 2012

Looking for Venues!



Sorry, but I really don't have much to talk about today! I can say that Tori and I are very excited for this weekend. Tomorrow we are going to go looking for venues. Here is our plan! First, we will be going to Golden Ocala! Second we're gonna go to The Hedges! After that, we're probably going to go to some places on the lake! Yep, that's the plan! And it is much more exciting than it sounds! No matter how many exclamation marks I put!!!!!

Also, I got a haircut today. I did it for Tori. She likes it. In honor of my haircut, the picture I chose for today is of us on a day I really needed a haircut. Tori and I spent the day in Jacksonville (back when she was living there) and this was downtown! And I know that my hair is in need of some maintenance, but look how beautiful Tori's is! WOW! Anyways, I hope everyone had a great week and is ready for a fun weekend! Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment