Thursday, June 14, 2012

Laughter


One thing I absolutely love about our relationship is that we just love to have fun. Anytime, anywhere. It's great to have someone with me all the time who is just as silly as I am. We've noticed people in public so concerned about what other people are thinking, WHY? You can't be having fun acting that way. You can find Daniel and I skipping or dancing down the aisle of the grocery store or singing ridiculously in the car. We laugh at the thought that people are probably thinking we are immature. Haha. We're not. We just really like to have fun and we don't really care if someone is thinking we are weird... or whatever. Hahaha. That's something that we never want to grow out of, just loving to be happy and have a good time. In fact, we just had like a 30 minute tickle fight. Except, I don't really like to call them tickle fights, more like tickle domination, since I'm so small and helpless compared to Daniel. Some of the best moments in my life have been with Daniel, and especially when we are oblivious to the world around us. Besides, NO ONE can make me laugh like he can, that's for sure. God knows what he's doing, that's also for sure. Haha. You have the chance to make your greatest memories today, without a care in the world. ;)

The picture is from my graduation party last year, which was a "senior citizen" party. Pretty enjoyable.

No comments:

Post a Comment