Sunday, June 17, 2012

Engagement Party!





Today we had our Engagement party! It was so great to see Tori’s family and my family spending time together and getting to know one another. Tori’s parents worked very hard to make it perfect and it was! We had soooo much food! Tori’s mom baked and made pretty much everything and one our friend Laura made cupcakes! I wished my parents could have been more involved but unfortunately my grandfather was in the hospital which definitely comes first. PLEASE keep him in your prayers. My parents did still come for a bit though. They are great! Tori and I are blessed with such wonderful parents! Family is so important to us! :)
On another note, I have almost asked all my groomsman to be my groomsman. So far I have my Uncle Jason, my cousin Benny, Tori’s brothers Ben and Jason, and now I have to ask one more, who will remain nameless just incase he is reading this and then finds out through my blog post... 

(tomorrow we'll upload a picture from the party, so this is just a random picture of us at downtown Disney!)

No comments:

Post a Comment