Thursday, June 7, 2012

So Long, Long Distance!


I can't believe it was almost a year ago that Tori was graduating from High School. This is an important time in our relationship because it started a chapter in our book called testing. Tori had decided before we started dating that she wanted to go to the University of North Florida, but I went to the University of Central Florida. Our relationship started as a long distance relationship, but we were closer now and long distance really wasn't fun anymore. The first semester she was there was terrible, the second was worse. There were a lot of tears but we made it through. When she first told me about going to UNF, I considered trying to change her mind. Ultimately, I decided it was a choice that she needed to make. We had only been dating for a short time before the choice and so moving to Orlando to be with her boyfriend wasn't exactly the best reason to give up a year or so long dream. So I decided to be patient... She was, and is, so worth the wait. Now, one year later, we are engaged and she moved to Orlando to go to UCF! Go Knights!

No comments:

Post a Comment