Sunday, June 24, 2012

Rainy Day!


Hey everyone! So, Daniel's sisters ended up staying another night tonight because of the weather! Woohoo! Here was our day! We woke up, got ready and went to IHOP for breakfast! Yum. We ate a lot! Too much. Haha. Then we went to church, which was also great! After, Daniel and I went to get some things for lunch and made capreses and a bunch of little side things. Because of the weather we didn't get to do a whole lot... but we drove around, hung out, ordered pizza, watched a movie and made cake pops! Hopefully next time it will be sunny so we can take them to the lake and pool and such! We are so glad Daniel's sisters were able to spend some time with us this weekend!!

The picture was taken of the four of us in Siesta Key last summer! Soooo ready to be back there!!!!

In other news, I start my astronomy class tomorrow... So I suppose that is exciting. Not so exciting, Daniel is going to Baltimore this week for business for a few days. I'm going to miss him bunches! Well, I think that's about all I have for now! Good night and God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment