Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Craziness!


Hey everyone! Today has been crazy with all my studying for my test tomorrow, hence the sleepy pic... So tomorrow after my exam I will finish writing the blog, I need to get my rest! Says Daniel. ;)



Today: So, I got little rest. I studied all morning and night. Hahaha. I think my test went ok! I hope I did well! I'm sooo sleepy still! But, I'm about to go lay in the sun, and RELAX! Last night, Daniel and I had dinner with Jason and Rachel (worship leader at Genesis and his wife). It was a great time! It was also the first time Daniel and I really spent time with another couple around our age. It was crazy getting to know them more, we had so many things in common! Also, we had tacos for dinner. YUM! And moose tracks ice cream for dessert!

The day before yesterday, I went to a bridal shop near downtown that I hadn't gone to yet! I tried on about 5 dresses, 3 of which could certainly be the one!! So, I'm suuuuper excited!!! Tomorrow I have an appointment to go back and make my decision with my mom and maybe some more great ladies. Selfishly wishing Maggie (my maid of honor) wasn't in Nicaragua right now! But I know she is doing great work for the Kingdom!!

So happy to be done with summer classes and be going vacation SO SOON! YAY! I hope you all are having a great week and continue that into the weekend! Sunshine time!


No comments:

Post a Comment