Friday, August 3, 2012

YES TO THE DRESS!


Hey y'all! It has just been a great week so far! This morning started with breakfast, coffee, and a little Bible study at Boston Coffeehouse! We tried different coffees today, and they were great! We are currently reading Isaiah! (just in case I haven't mentioned that before)

After breakfast, I drove to Minerva's Bridal in Orlando! There, I met up with four beautiful ladies... Being my mother, my future mother-in-law and future sisters-in-law! I showed them all three of the dresses I had tried on earlier this week. I then asked each person to give me a number (1-3, according to the dresses). I would not reveal my favorite or my opinions to anyone until I got an official number from the whole group... Ultimately, this made the experience much more fun when I went in to the dressing room and surprised everyone with my favorite when I came out (which had gotten the majority vote anyways!) Tears, laughter and huge smiles filled the room when I had chosen #2! Hahaha. After, 13 bridal shops I have FINALLY found THE DRESS! A perfect way to start our vacation tomorrow, that's for sure!

It's so crazy, how this was the one shop I hadn't made it to in Orlando... It wasn't even a dress I had originally picked out. I actually saw it hanging from my dressing room and was just like, "Hey, can I try that one?" Haha. This dress was completely different from anything I had tried on. When I was trying on and when I had left the shop I was pretty sure I was gonna go with #3, but when all I could think about for the rest of the week was dress #2... and I kept looking at pictures of it... I knew it was the one. It's SO me, SO perfect, and I'm SO happy! Another amazing thing, is that it is a good amount under budget! Praise the Lord!

After Minerva's, we met up with Daniel and had lunch at Jason's Deli! After, we hung out with Daniel's grandparents and family! Yay! I love family! After a while, Daniel and I packed up the last bit of stuff and headed to Ocala!

Time for some rest and in the morning..... VACATION!!!!!

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment