Saturday, August 11, 2012

Welcome Home!



We made it! Though we had a great time on vacation, it is still always nice to be home! When we first got here we just unloaded my parents car and then headed to Tori's parents since we spent all week with my family. We ate a little something to hold us till dinner because Tori's mom was grilling out. While we were waiting, Tori and I went to Publix to pick up some ingredients to make an amazing desert for after dinner. It was ice cream brownie sandwiches with chocolate drizzled on top. I had too much because it was so good! For dinner, we had cheeseburgers and coleslaw! They were very yummy! Tomorrow I am playing piano at church so I practiced for a while but I think I'm ready! So that was our day, and it was great! Also, mixed in with the day Tori was looking for (and I was peaking and giving opinions) save the date cards! Yay!

Picture is of us paddle boarding this past week! Water spot on the camera lens... Oh well!

No comments:

Post a Comment