Thursday, August 16, 2012

Packing!


So, pretty much all day today, I packed. Daniel and I are moving back to Orlando tomorrow! Which I would say is bittersweet! I'm moving into the dorms! Which should be interesting... I'm so tired of packing! I have spent this whole last year moving around, traveling back and forth on weekends... I'm so ready to stay in one spot for a while and for Daniel and I to just have our own apartment together! But that will just have to wait!

On the other hand, I'm so glad we got a good amount of wedding stuff done this week before school starts back up on Monday, and things get crazy! 

The picture was taken at Source at Church @ the Springs... A long time ago... I chose it because Brooke stopped by my house to drop off my shower stuff I had left at the apartment... While she was here, Daniel and I talked and talked to her about all our wedding stuff going on. Hahaha.

I should really get some rest! Lots of hauling boxes up 4 flights of stairs tomorrow! Hahaha. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment