Tuesday, August 28, 2012

An Average Day...


Hey everyone! Hope your weeks are all going well. Another engagement photo above! Today, Daniel was really busy! From a Bible study, to a hair appointment, grocery shopping, lunch with Jason, class, and homework all in between! Hahaha. I mostly stayed home today, (minus the hair cut and grocery shopping) worked on wedding stuff and school stuff. Daniel and I made dinner together and shared with my roommate, Ashley, who is really cool! I've been working on homework for a writing class I just can't seem to find the light in. I really shouldn't be taking this class, but when I transferred, some things did not go where they should... So, I had to back track... I took the class before this two years ago! Ever since the first day, the work has been piling on. It would be entirely different if I hadn't taken a class similar already, or if this class was directed toward my major... But it's not, and I have no other option. I hate that I already want this semester to be over because of this one class. I'm really enjoying all my other classes. I mean, I'm enjoying BIOLOGY, and political science. Odd. I love writing, I really do, and I'm good at it... (This doesn't always show through my blog posts, I can promise you that... Haha) But, I'm frustrated with it... and it is exhausting me. I need some quality time with my God and my Daniel, with his cute new hair cut.... Not my computer and a ton of pages of reading. Maybe, I just started off on the wrong foot. Pray for me in that I find joy and endurance with this class... and that I can find some quality time with the ones I love.

P.S. I promise I have not forgotten about the four songs we owe you all! I'm sure you see things are a bit crazy as of right now...

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment