Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Busy Yet Uneventful!


Another engagement photo! :)

Today was one of those "busy yet uneventful" days, so there isn't much to talk about... I went to a LabVIEW seminar for fun to learn about it's capabilities. I am enrolled in a class called Senior Design where you actually have to design a product! Which is very exciting to me! This means it's time to perform! While I was at the seminar, Tori was just doing some random stuff at her apartment (breakfast, web browsing, cleaning, etc.). Once I was finished I headed to her apartment to see her before I headed to lunch with the worship leader of our church, Jason. At lunch Jason and I talked about worship leading and some other great things; it was worth the time. After Lunch, Tori and I bought her books and printed up her syllabus. Then I dropped her off at the library to do some homework while I went to my class, which was great! Then Tori made a great dinner for us at her apartment which was super good! The rest of the night consisted of a little designing the "save the dates" and reading (both the Bible and "Love and Respect"). Now it's bed time! So goodnight! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment