Thursday, August 30, 2012

Classes, Homework, and Hunger Games.

Engagement PHOTO!

So, oops, I forgot to write the blog yesterday! I went home from Tori's apartment and was suppose to write but I ended up helping my cousin with some Pre-Calculus and forgot all about it! Well, here is a little recap of yesterday:

First we had our early classes, then we went to Tori's where she finished her homework and took a little nap. While she was napping I made us some capreses and broccoli cheddar soup for lunch, which turned out to be pretty good. After that, more classes, studying with a friend, and ate dinner at Huey Magoo's! Before eating dinner, I told Tori we would check if Hunger Games was at the redbox, and it was! So we got it and watched it! It wasn't my favorite movie but it wasn't my least either, so somewhere in between!

So that was our day! Productive and fun! Now Tori will tell you about today, in a different post... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment