Thursday, August 30, 2012

U-C-F Knights!


Yet another engagement photo! Here's what today looked like! I had a meeting with my RA and roommates this morning, which was interesting! Afterwards, Daniel and I went to the All Knight Study to work on some homework! After a while, we packed up our stuff and headed to Hawaiian Grindz for lunch. It was SO good. We will definitely go back there sometime. The food was unique and flavorful! YUM. We then ran some errands and went back to my apartment! I walked with Daniel to his class and then made a textbook exchange, which took FOREVER! Hahaha. I went back and started getting ready and when Daniel got back, we tried to find some UCF gear. Though that wasn't very successful, we were still wearing black and reppin'! All because we were going to the Evan's to watch the first game of the season! It was fun to get out of the apartment and have some social time! And meet some student athletes! Now, it is sleepy time. YAY, Happy Friday tomorrow!

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment