Friday, August 17, 2012

Orlando Move!


Today was a long but good day! Tori has now moved into her dorm for the semester and we both start classes this week at UCF. Though this Summer was great, we will now be able to see each other even more! We will have school work to do, but I still think we will have more time to plan for the wedding! Especially with our schedules. All of Tori's classes are Monday, Wednesday, and Friday! Mine are as well, mostly, and around the same times too; but, I have another class that meets on Tuesday and Thursday at 4:30! I'm not the best at explaining when I'm tired, but if you were able to follow that, then you can see that every Tuesday and Thursday is pretty much free! Giving time for studying, planning, and whatever else we find time for! (Lost?) I am very excited that Tori and I are going to be taking classes at the same University! Ready to get this semester going right!

We really enjoyed today! We packed, drove to Orlando, unpacked my stuff at my Grandparents house, unpacked her stuff at her dorm, walked around, bought a textbook, ate, walked around more.....so it was full of exciting adventures! But it's not about what we did, it's about what it represents! The start of another stage of our lives! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment