Monday, August 20, 2012

First Day!

The countdown says 277 days!!!! :D


There is one of our engagement photos we took with Thad Kopec! They turned out great, and we can't wait to see more!

Today was the first day of classes! And as Daniel mentioned last night, I wasn't too excited. I am taking  one education course this semester, which I am excited for! Luckily, next semester only one of my classes will be a gen-ed class. I did enjoy my classes today, my professors all made me giggle at least once! And I don't think anything is going to be too difficult... Daniel really enjoyed all his classes today!

I did a lot more organizing in my room, it's coming together and starting to look good! My roommates are great! They are all so sweet!! We're already planning game nights, dinners and more! This is going to be a great school year! I'm really loving UCF, so many people are so friendly! Daniel and I have had random conversations with so many people...

We had Pita Pit for dinner. YUM.

Also, Daniel and I had some really nice quality time just sitting on my bed, reading and just talking about the present and future... Please be praying for us as so much is unfolding in our lives!

In other news, I'm going to be a bridesmaid in my brother's wedding!!!! I'm pretty upset for not mentioning this in my last post, as it is great and fun news! My whole family is so excited about the Cali wedding next month! It's going to be perfect! I couldn't ask for a better lady for my Jason, she is so sweet, crafty, fun and on fire for God. I cannot wait to stand by her and my brother and support them as they become husband and wife!

Well, I'm off to bed! Goodnight all! Sweet dreams! Hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment