Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Guest List and DIYing!


So, first thing I did today was make Tori some coffee and breakfast at her house! She was still sleeping, or so I thought... She was actually spying on me for a good bit towards the end of my cookingness! But anyways it was pretty good! After we ate our breakfast and drank our coffee, we headed to my parents house to show my mom some of our registered things on target.com. Afterwards, Tori and I made some advancements on the guest list! Surprisingly this took a lot longer than I had anticipated... maybe it's because I had to have it looking good. I made a MS Excel Spreadsheet, complete with cursive heading and a bold purple border (Colors were chosen for Tori!)! So far we are at two hundred and fourteen people on a growing list! We are not expecting everyone to come, in fact they say to expect 70% to actually show up, but we will see! The list still has a lot of tweaking, but soon it will be perfect! At least the majority is out of the way. After the list, we headed to Hobby Lobby to purchase some craft stuff for the wedding. We made another spreadsheet for keeping track of pricing because Tori is planning on DIYing a lot of the decorations for the wedding, with my help of course! I think it will be more fun to talk about them specifically when we actually make them and can feature them as our daily picture, but for now, I can at least tell you we got a box! It's small. That's all you get! Hopefully we will get started on it tomorrow! :)

The picture is another from Siesta Key on our "dress nice" day! We went to St. Armands Circle with my family and ate at Cha Cha Coconuts! Yummy!

Well, that is all for today! I hope you all have a wonderful day!  Goodnight everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment