Friday, August 24, 2012

A Short and Scattered Post!




Woohoo! Fridays are great! Week one of school is complete! Today, we had class... Daniel worked out, I babysat... And we went to Daniel's cousin's football game! Funny being back at a high school event and feeling like I'm too old to be there. Man. Hahaha.

Tomorrow marks exactly nine months until BIG DAY! YAY!! Tomorrow, we're going to Titi Carmen's for breakfast... Which may not be as exciting, but still exciting! We also have a meeting at the Hilton to discuss menu!

The pictures above are what we made to be our ring box for our ring bearer to carry down the aisle! You may have seen this on Pinterest! Hehehe.

Sunday my brother is getting baptized! I so wish I could be there! I'm so excited for him!

So sleepy, been up since six-something! Goooooodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment