Monday, August 27, 2012

Scheduling!



So, today is Monday all over again. Though we are still a bit unorganized, we are getting closer to getting use to this new schedule! Tomorrow I tried to plan out well so that Tori and I can be productive. One of Tori's desires is that we do not do homework or any work on Sundays, but use this day as a day of rest. Well, the best way for us to not procrastinate (at least for me) is to make daily goals to accomplish. Then by accomplishing these simple daily goals, we can reach our ultimate goal and have those Sunday's off. It sounds simple, but in reality it will take a lot of discipline from both of us. I have a few specific goals I would like to accomplish by the wedding, as does Tori, so we have to keep these super future growth goals in view as well. But, it is all fun and similar to a game! And I think we can win! Well, that is an update for the day! I hope you all enjoyed it! Have a great day!


The picture is of Daniel reading a bedtime story while we were babysitting. (The two smallest are our ring bearer and flower girl) He's gonna be a good daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment