Sunday, August 26, 2012

Family Fun!


Another favorite from our engagements!!

Well, today was very nice! Daniel and I woke up super early to drive back to Orlando in time for band practice... But before that, we spent some time drinking coffee with his parents... Which was nice! Church was great! I'm loving the marriage series we're doing right now! After church, we had a volunteer meeting and got free lunch! Yay! After going to my apartment and realizing we didn't have the keys, we went to Daniel's grandparent's house! (Where my keys and car were...) We hung out there for a while... I mostly slept and Daniel read some in one of his new textbooks and occasionally dozed off. After trying to get a little homework done, we went to Jason's Deli! Yum. And then went to Titi Carmen's for cake and ice cream for his cousin's birthday/aunt's anniversary! Gotta love family-filled days! Missing mine right now! Congrats to my big brother, Jason, who got baptized today! Woohoo! Praise God!

I guess that's all I got for today, I'm adding pictures from yesterday to yesterday's post!

Good night! God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment