Wednesday, August 22, 2012

One of Those Days...


One of my favorites from the shoot!

Gosh, the past week I have been so up and down as far as emotions go... I think I get thrown off when I'm getting into a new schedule. I'm a routine kinda gal, I guess! So today, Daniel tried to get me out of my funk! After I had got back from my long day of classes, I took care of some things around the apartment, showered and relaxed. Meanwhile, Daniel was preparing dinner for me. Although, so much went wrong, it still meant so much. He thought that I had some chicken still at the apartment after he had went shopping, but I didn't... So he had to run and get some... When it was time to eat, the chicken wasn't all the way cooked, nor the baked potato or zucchini (he also thought I had parmesan for that... I didn't). It was so sweet! And I was still full! (We ended up cooking the chicken for longer). He had also forgotten eggs for our dessert, so my roommate went and got them for him! After all that, we watched a movie that we ended up turning off because we didn't like a lot of the content... You may be thinking WOW, that all sounds pretty unsuccessful! But no, I consider it a perfect night. Daniel is constantly trying to show his love for me. The little hiccups don't matter. I am so blessed.

But hey! The flowers are beautiful! And make for a nice centerpiece on the dining room table!

Here are the next wedding steps to look forward to:

  • Bridesmaids dresses (Special announcement with that)
  • Booking of the HONEYMOON!
  • Florist booking
  • Save the Date making!
  • Some other little things you may hear about here and there.... Hahaha.
Well, that's all I got for today! Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment