Sunday, August 19, 2012

Tomorrow School Starts! (I mean College)


The photograph is old but, I like it! This was a photo op we had with my sister, Kristina! She did a great job! Tori is standing on stairs.. haha! She's cute!

School starts tomorrow! Unlike Tori, I am so excited! She is still taking her "gen-ed" classes so I feel her pain... Classes like English and Biology are not my friend either! But, being my last year of my undergraduate degree, I am very excited! I have supper fun classes and am looking forward to learning a lot!

Today Tori and I played on the worship team at church (me on the piano/vocals and her on vocals). It went very well and the message was fantastic. Afterwards we grabbed some lunch and headed to my grandparents so I could move in for the last year! While I was cleaning, Tori was sleeping. Then we went to her apartment so she could do some more moving in. While she was cleaning, I was sleeping! Haha. Afterwards, we went to a "mandatory meeting" for Tori's dorm and she received a discount card which will certainly be beneficial as we are poor college students! Then we ate dinner, she went to a floor meeting, and we said goodnight! I should be sleeping now since I have my first class at 8:30 so I'm going to go! I hope you all have a great day! God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment