Thursday, August 23, 2012

Success!


Yep, she's out of her funk soooo success! haha ;) (she forgot to mention there were two baked potatoes we had to throw away...)

So, getting back at school is going great! This last school year is going to be one of the busiest of my entire college career (and ever for that matter)! But I think that I should be able to handle it! I will feel a little more at ease once I get my textbooks from Ocala this weekend. Tori is awaiting her textbooks as well, so we are both feeling a little "unprepared" for class. But once those come in, look out UCF! Cause we are both going to be reading machines! I'm hoping to learn so much this semester! And I think Tori will to! She has at least one class that has to do with education and I'm sure she will find it interesting since that is her passion!

Going back to the topic of Ocala this weekend, Tori should be picking out bridesmaid dresses this weekend in Ocala so that is exciting!

Other than all this, Tori and I are just thankful that we have such a blessed life and we give God all the thanks! Cause well, without Him allll this would be impossible! :)

This picture is a little old (less than a year though), but I thought we looked very collegiate! So I posted it!

No comments:

Post a Comment