Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Good Day!



Hello everyone! So today was a wonderful day! Tori and I both had a great day. She will tell you more about her day today tomorrow... It has to do with a dress! :) At work today, I had to give a presentation and it went pretty good! It is looking like we will probably end up in Melbourne when we get married! ;) Besides that, we had a great time together when I got home from work. First, we just spent time together at my apartment. Then, we ate turkey burgers and went to some stores together. I'm just so thankful to God for our lives together! We are going to have such a great life! We sure are blessed! Goodnight everyone! :)

Also, Siesta key is right around the corner and we are super excited! This picture was taken the first day of vacation last year! Definitely ready for some rest! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment