Monday, August 13, 2012

Eventful and Productive!


Those are the words for today! We started off our day with my dentist appointment! Hahaha. After, we went back to my house for a bit and then headed to Barnes N' Noble, where I looked at bridal magazines and Daniel looked at smart people magazines... When we left, we stopped at the Hilton to look at the venue again! This time, I remembered to take pictures! The picture above is the tree we are getting married under! The picture below is where the reception will be!


They are both so very beautiful and going out and looking at them once more really gets us excited all over again!

After the morning described above by Tori, we went to the mall and she bought me something very important that is extremely exciting for both of us. My wedding band! I am so excited to have it and I can't wait to actually be able to wear it! Tori took a picture to put on here... so here it is!


God really sent us a blessing with this. Tori received 5% off and then another 10% off! Just because the manager was feeling generous... She bought it from Zales which is where I bought hers from and so it has another level of significance.

Lastly, we also went looking for furniture for our apartment! This seems a bit soon, I know, but I can explain. We will not be getting an apartment until we get married and wont be living together until then. But, we have to start registering now, so we have to know what kind of furniture we want so that we can register for things now to match then! See, it's simple! We found a beautiful dining room set and got a better feel for the living room and the bedroom. Modern + Mature + Comfortable = What we're going for. So excited to see things coming together and daily anticipating May 25, 2013! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment