Friday, August 31, 2012

25 Days Until 7 Months!


So I'm writing this blog post from my room in my grandparents house in Orlando. Tori is in her apartment on campus. As I was looking for a picture to put on the blog tonight, I found the one above. At first glance this picture doesn't say a whole lot. Just Tori standing by a lake, got it. But I picked this one because it is the last picture before we were engaged. This picture was taken as I set up the camera to video record the proposal. I like this picture because she looks so happy, and she doesn't even know it's coming! She's just happy to be there with me on some picnic by a lake. That's why we are engaged, because we have such a great time together, titles aside. Sure she's my fiance and I am hers, but that is not the glue that holds us together and that makes everything so wonderful. Looking at this picture I realize we have 25 days until we are 7 months from being married. Every night we are reminded how much we cannot wait until goodbye no longer coincides with goodnight! But for now it does, and remembering how short of a time until it doesn't sure does help. She really is everything I have ever prayed for and so much more. She is my princess. Goodnight everyone! And God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment