Thursday, July 19, 2012

A Hectic Week!



This week was hectic but don't worry, we can handle it! Tori had an important test and quizzes and homework assignments and her final project due o.O and I have an interview tomorrow. I am both excited and nervous! But if God wants me there, that's where I'll be! Also, this weekend Tori and I are going to Ocala so she can continue looking for the perfect dress for her! :) Yep.

Today we saw like five deer close to campus.

Also, we went to Smokey Bones to eat.

Tori wants me to tell you all about the flowers and peanut butter m&m's I got her as a gift just because, but I'm not going to.

We don't like fast food. Or coca-cola.

It rained really badly today, and lightninged too.

I had to take a really quick shower when I got to my apartment after work today, Tori was waiting, she was hungry.

Then we watched Lost.

Goodnight.

Sincerely,
Daniel Ramirez

No comments:

Post a Comment