Friday, July 20, 2012

Ocala, Sherlock Holmes and more dress shopping!



Daniel had his interview this morning! It went well. I tried to pack and clean up my room. I'm trying to move most of my stuff out of my apartment, so there's less I have to take back to Ocala in two weeks. After two more weeks, I'll move back to Orlando, but in the dorms this time! We didn't end up going dress shopping today, but we're going to Gainesville tomorrow! Yay! My dad has a feeling we're going to find the one tomorrow... I hope he's right!! We got to spend some quality time with our families today, which is always nice! We watched the newest Sherlock Holmes with my parents! So good.

The picture is from a while back when there was a lunar eclipse. We were watching it with his sisters. I'm wearing his clothes. And I'm small. The end. :)

Good night! God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment