Thursday, July 12, 2012

Cooking, LOST, and dress shopping...


Hi there! So, I made this cauliflower crusted pizza tonight for dinner! Well, it wasn't the greatest cooking experience and turned into a lasagna kind of... But it still tasted good! Thank God for Pinterest, I've had so much fun trying new things to cook!! We're trying to be healthy over here. Hahaha. After dinner, I made yogurt covered blueberries, blackberries, strawberries and raspberries and then froze them! They were delicious!

Daniel and I have been watching LOST! We are almost done with the 1st season, just the finale left! I've forgotten most of the show, so it's like a whole new show! Hahaha.

Monday, we are planning on going dress shopping!!! YAY!!! I can't wait!

Unfortunately, next week I have so much school work... Which is a bummer. I'm ready to finish my summer classes and have a little vacation in Siesta Key already! Less than a month left!

That's all I got! Hahaha. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment