Sunday, July 15, 2012

My Apologies.


Here we are. Power frowning. Why, you ask? Well... We forgot to write the blog last night... OOPS! I'm terribly sorry if you opened your computer this morning and were heartbroken. It was not intended. ;) So, here is your early afternoon post about yesterday.

We went to a coffee shop near Daniel's apartment, which was AMAZING! I can't wait to go back, it was so good. We were there working on my homework for a couple of hours, which you all know is my favorite thing to do...

Afterwards, we went to Daniel's to work on more homework... Which was more like silly time. Hahaha. Afterwards, we went to my apartment and I made some chicken and veggies. Yum. During dinner we watch the finale of the first season of LOST! After Part 2, we made some tasty desserts and then watched Part 3!

Tonight, you'll read about today! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment