Sunday, July 8, 2012

IKEA! and stuff.


Gooooood evening! Today started with a lovely church service at Genesis! The famous, John R. Evans spoke this morning and did a great job. ;) After church Daniel and I went to Qdoba for lunch! YUM. We then journeyed to the wonderful world of IKEA. We certainly got lots of ideas for our apartment. Although there's still so much more to decide, we've got a pretty good plan as far as style and colors. We're looking for modern, comfortable, and mature. Hahaha. We took tons of pictures of rooms that we like and would like to take bits and pieces from! After IKEA, we went to register some more things. It's fun! (I also wouldn't suggest looking it up anytime soon, we are constantly adding and deleting with these frequent trips.) When we had obviously spent too much time at Target and were both exhausted, we finally headed back to my apartment, ate leftover pizza and watched Courageous. It was pretty good! Though the acting is hard to overlook sometimes. ;)

Tomorrow, we go back to school and work, unfortunately! I'm hoping that we will know the official venue and date by the end of this week! But you never know... It might be longer than that! Well, I best get some rest! I'm so thankful for my Daniel, my amazing family and friends, and all the wonderful people God has placed in my life. I am so blessed. Good night! Have a great week y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment