Sunday, July 15, 2012

Truth.


Today, Tori and I auditioned to be on the worship team at Genesis and we are in! We may even start in two weeks, which is pretty exciting. We really feel like God has placed us here. The people really seek Truth, which is a big deal for us (The picture is of Tori's tattoo on her wrist!). As long as we let Truth guide us, then surely we will be headed in the right direction! So that was pretty great news for us today!

On another subject, Tori bought a robe today because... she is going dress shopping tomorrow with her mom and maid of honor! :) Yay! Of course, she will go into a little more detail in tomorrows post, but it won't be too much detail because I read the blogs, and I can't know! ;) I cannot wait to see her in it. Too bad it's gonna be 10 months and 10 days till I do!

Thats it for today! Goodnight to all!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment