Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy Independence Day!



Happy 4th of July everyone!

Today, I spent the whole day studying for my astronomy test tomorrow morning. 10 hours of reading chapters, answering questions and defining words. Pray for me tomorrow! Pretty sure this test is not going to be an easy one. Hahaha.

Luckily, I finished a good amount of work so that Daniel and I were able to celebrate a bit. Daniel read pretty much the whole time while I was studying. He has the rest of the week off! I didn't. Anyways, we went to the Cheesecake Factory and had some cheeseburgers in honor of America. ;) Afterwards, we went to Baldwin Park, (where Daniel proposed) and watched like 20 fireworks shows at once over the lake! I though this was really cool! Nothing like I've ever done before! We saw some pretty good ones! and they were free!

Really hoping for a relaxing rest of the week/weekend. Still a good amount of schoolwork to finish though. I want to catch some rays! Also, we might go to Ocala on Saturday to look at more venues. I'm so ready to settle the time and place, so we can really start updating you all!

Well, I best get some rest for my test! (How's that for rhyming?) Goodnight all! I hope you had a fun and safe holiday! Special thanks to our soldiers and veterans who make the day possible! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment