Thursday, July 26, 2012

Last Night of Ignite Week!



And man, we are exhausted!! We had a blast, that's for sure... but I am so ready for some rest! Though it's not looking like I'll get that this weekend... Busy, busy, busy! Tomorrow my beautiful mother is coming here and we are driving to Melbourne, having lunch with Daniel, and then doing hopefully my last bit of dress shopping! When Daniel gets off we will probably explore the area and just hang out! My mom is going to stay with me in my apartment, sleepover!! In the morning, we are waking up and heading to Nichole's (my brother's fiance) bridal shower! Should be fun! I'm working on a little something for that... Afterwards, if I don't find my dress tomorrow, we may look around the Tampa/Clearwater area for a dress! Sunday, Daniel and I will be helping lead worship at Genesis! So excited!

The drawing is compliments of Cheney Evans, of Daniel and I she drew a while back. Precious. I thought it would be appropriate with hanging out with kids all week. (Including Cheney, and her four siblings)



No comments:

Post a Comment