Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Day 3: Ignite Week!


Oh man! Ignite week is going great! It has been a really great opportunity for Daniel and I to meet people and get plugged in at Genesis! We're having so much fun with the kids! My feet are killing me from jumping around so much, so the picture is of Daniel giving me a foot massage after Ignite before he left for his apartment.

On the other hand, I have not been feeling so well! On my way to class I started to feel my throat swelling... It has been sore all day... As well as some other weird things like shakiness and nauseousness... and a little dizziness. I think I may be fighting something. So please be praying, followers! ;) Especially because Daniel and I will be singing (and Daniel playing) at church this weekend! Luckily, Daniel also made me some tea. He always takes care of me!

Also, my parents booked our tickets for California tonight! For my brother, Jason and future sister-in-law, Nichole's September wedding! SO excited!

Tomorrow is an important day! But, I'll let Daniel tell you all about that tomorrow. Goodnight! God bless! 6 more class periods! 11 days until Siesta Key! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment