Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Class Assignment!

Tori has been working on a video recently, not to my knowledge, about our engagement. It was an assignment from one of her classes to tell a story by video, so she chose our engagement. She happened upon a few videos that I recorded on my computer while looking for material for her video. They were of me the night before I proposed, leaving her little messages about the plans I had and how excited I was. She wasn't suppose to see those for a long time, maybe years, but regardless, she did! Of course, since I didn't know she was doing this video until yesterday, it was a big surprise to see my video on hers! But she loved it so it was good! After watching that video I cannot believe that we are less than eleven months from the BIG day. Hopefully, still looking for venues! But that's just part of the fun!! :D 

The photograph has no significance to todays story, but Tori looks so sweet! Just one of the many characteristics I love about her! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment