Monday, July 2, 2012

God Provides.


This picture was taken one weekend when Daniel came to visit me at UNF. Being poor college students, this was our dinner: Sandwiches, fruit cups, mac n' cheese, and pretzels and cream cheese. That's a pretty good meal for then. Hahaha. We were sitting on the floor of my dorm and having a blast. My favorite thing about this, is while we were sitting there we talked about how if we had to eat ramen noodles on the floor when we got married, so be it! Seriously, as long as we have each other, we will be happy. We have been so blessed to not have every meal microwaved since I've moved here! Hahaha. I've actually been able to practice a lot of cooking! :) It is so cool to look back on our lives and see how God has blessed us, paved the way for us, and how he continues to do so. We are so excited to see what God has yet to do in our lives!! I know He has big plans. Opportunities are waiting. Doors are opening. We just can't wait to officially start our life together as one. Life is good. ;)

LESS THAN 11 MONTHS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment